Naruto Wars
Welcome to Naruto-wars, please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Wars
Welcome to Naruto-wars, please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What kind of Naruto stuff do you have?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minato Namikaze
Minato Namikaze
Academy Teacher

What kind of Naruto stuff do you have? _
PostSubject: What kind of Naruto stuff do you have?   What kind of Naruto stuff do you have? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:20 am

I have a leaf headband, picture cube, paddle ball, mini team 7 figures, video games, a few of the dvds, a lot of random volumes of the manga, posters, A bunch of Shonen Jumps (if that even counts), some plastic shuriken, some plastic kunai, and a demon wind shuriken.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Jiraiya
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Naruto stuff do you have?   What kind of Naruto stuff do you have? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:21 am

Mist headband with scar on it, manga volumes 35, 40, and 43, Ultimate Ninja Storm and that's it. Trying to find a Hidan Jashin symbol necklace.
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Naruto stuff do you have?   What kind of Naruto stuff do you have? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:22 am

i have all the uncut dvd's from the original series,UN 1,2,3,and 4,CONR 1,2, and 3

and naruto rise of a ninja and broken bond

and Naruto headband(leaf)
Back to top Go down
Tsunade
Tsunade
Academy Teacher

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Naruto stuff do you have?   What kind of Naruto stuff do you have? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:22 am

i have nothing at all because i cant find it
Back to top Go down
Tobirama Senju
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Naruto stuff do you have?   What kind of Naruto stuff do you have? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:23 am

I have a mist headband, akatsuki snuggie , lots of posters, all 3 anime profiles books from the original series, uncut box sets 11-16, all 6 movies, Akatsuki Rising and NUNH3 for PSP, digital copies of every single episode, every single opening/closing song, and some magazines. But a Zabuza sword I have not. That, my friend, is crave worthy
Back to top Go down
Killer Bee
Killer Bee
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Naruto stuff do you have?   What kind of Naruto stuff do you have? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:24 am

I have uncut box set 16 special edition from original, Ultimate Ninja 1-5, CONR3, leaf headband (original), shippuden uncut dvd's 9-10, shippuden movie dvd, shippuden pencils, naruto sharpener, manga volumes 47 and 48, shippuden 2010 calendar, naruto ccg cards ( i have like 500 cards of original but thats all), original naruto poster with team 7 on it but without kakashi,naruto ninja destiny for ds, im looking to get more stuff though.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Naruto stuff do you have?   What kind of Naruto stuff do you have? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of Naruto stuff do you have?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Wars :: General :: Leaf Village Shopping District-
Jump to: