Naruto Wars
Welcome to Naruto-wars, please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Wars
Welcome to Naruto-wars, please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

If you cosplay who will you be and where will you do it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaara
Gaara
Wind Daimyō

If you cosplay who will you be and where will you do it? _
PostSubject: If you cosplay who will you be and where will you do it?   If you cosplay who will you be and where will you do it? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:09 am

i would be Sasuke and push people on the sidewalks of Mcdonalds. lol
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Tobi
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: If you cosplay who will you be and where will you do it?   If you cosplay who will you be and where will you do it? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:10 am

I'd be Tobi! and you know this man.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake
Kakashi Hatake
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: If you cosplay who will you be and where will you do it?   If you cosplay who will you be and where will you do it? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:11 am

I'm not allowed to by cosplay stuff but I would be Kakashi in the library.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Water Daimyō

PostSubject: Re: If you cosplay who will you be and where will you do it?   If you cosplay who will you be and where will you do it? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:12 am

ive actually cosplayed Tobi before
Back to top Go down
Deidara
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: If you cosplay who will you be and where will you do it?   If you cosplay who will you be and where will you do it? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:13 am

Tosen from Bleach sense my skin color is black just like his
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan
Academy Teacher

PostSubject: Re: If you cosplay who will you be and where will you do it?   If you cosplay who will you be and where will you do it? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:13 am

I'd play Hidan!
Back to top Go down
Kakuzu
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: If you cosplay who will you be and where will you do it?   If you cosplay who will you be and where will you do it? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:15 am

Kakuzu is the man.
Back to top Go down
Minato Namikaze
Minato Namikaze
Academy Teacher

PostSubject: Re: If you cosplay who will you be and where will you do it?   If you cosplay who will you be and where will you do it? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:19 am

Maka from Soul Eater, and I would wear it for Halloween or something.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you cosplay who will you be and where will you do it?   If you cosplay who will you be and where will you do it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you cosplay who will you be and where will you do it?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Wars :: General :: Leaf Village Shopping District-
Jump to: