Naruto Wars
Welcome to Naruto-wars, please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Wars
Welcome to Naruto-wars, please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Will Naruto ever Complete the T.B. Bomb with Bee?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsunade
Tsunade
Academy Teacher

Will Naruto ever Complete the T.B. Bomb with Bee?  _
PostSubject: Will Naruto ever Complete the T.B. Bomb with Bee?    Will Naruto ever Complete the T.B. Bomb with Bee?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:10 am

I can guess where this is going? Naruto will never finish the tail-beast bomb, he'd do it on the field.... Kishi is a jnius...

what u think?

edited: Let's all Guess what how he might Complete this...
Back to top Go down
Orochimaru
Orochimaru
Special Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Will Naruto ever Complete the T.B. Bomb with Bee?    Will Naruto ever Complete the T.B. Bomb with Bee?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:12 am

Kinda like the original Rasengan?
Back to top Go down
Sasori
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Will Naruto ever Complete the T.B. Bomb with Bee?    Will Naruto ever Complete the T.B. Bomb with Bee?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:13 am

Orochimaru wrote:

yea...lol, i even forgot that...i think that would make it epic however he does it...any guesses what he might do?

Here's my guess:
Naruto will Use a Shadow Clone, 1 clone will make the Bijuu Ball of the percentage -ve chakra and the other will make the percentage required for the +ve Chakra then he'll fuse the two...tahdahhhhh
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Academy Teacher

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Will Naruto ever Complete the T.B. Bomb with Bee?    Will Naruto ever Complete the T.B. Bomb with Bee?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:14 am

Sasori wrote:
Orochimaru wrote:

yea...lol, i even forgot that...i think that would make it epic however he does it...any guesses what he might do?

Here's my guess:
Naruto will Use a Shadow Clone, 1 clone will make the Bijuu Ball of the percentage -ve chakra and the other will make the percentage required for the +ve Chakra then he'll fuse the two...tahdahhhhh

I'm not sure he can use his shadow clones while using the nine tails chakra...otherwise he would have used them in his training already...
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Water Daimyƍ

PostSubject: Re: Will Naruto ever Complete the T.B. Bomb with Bee?    Will Naruto ever Complete the T.B. Bomb with Bee?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:15 am

Itachi Uchiha wrote:
Sasori wrote:
Orochimaru wrote:

Here's my guess:

I'm not sure he can use his shadow clones while using the nine tails chakra...otherwise he would have used them in his training already...

true, i'm aware of that...I think for plot reason's Kishi didn't want us to see numerous naruto Rikoudo Mode bushin being injured and disappearing...that'd make RS Mode, compromised and common place and a disappointment...

But I wont be surprised if Naruto decides to Mix Sage Mode and RS Mode. in this case the Nine Tails might not be able to steal Naruto's chakra since he'd be risking turning to frog...just a guess
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Naruto ever Complete the T.B. Bomb with Bee?    Will Naruto ever Complete the T.B. Bomb with Bee?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will Naruto ever Complete the T.B. Bomb with Bee?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Wars :: General :: Town Bookstore-
Jump to: