Naruto Wars
Welcome to Naruto-wars, please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Wars
Welcome to Naruto-wars, please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Gaara vs. sandman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kakuzu
Chuunin

Gaara vs. sandman _
PostSubject: Gaara vs. sandman   Gaara vs. sandman I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:12 am

Fight takes place in a desert

Who wins?
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan
Academy Teacher

Gaara vs. sandman _
PostSubject: Re: Gaara vs. sandman   Gaara vs. sandman I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:13 am

Hmm...well, I think it would be kind of a stalemate for awhile...until Gaara runs out of chakra and then Flint crushes him like a sack of potatoes being mashed. :P
Back to top Go down
Mei Terumī
Mei Terumī
Special Jounin

Gaara vs. sandman _
PostSubject: Re: Gaara vs. sandman   Gaara vs. sandman I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:14 am

Gaara dies naff said.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Gaara vs. sandman _
PostSubject: Re: Gaara vs. sandman   Gaara vs. sandman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaara vs. sandman

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Wars :: Battle Grounds :: Multiverse-
Jump to: