Naruto Wars
Welcome to Naruto-wars, please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Wars
Welcome to Naruto-wars, please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Chapter 639 and beyond predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Might Gai
Might Gai
Chuunin

Chapter 639 and beyond predictions _
PostSubject: Chapter 639 and beyond predictions   Chapter 639 and beyond predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:28 am

What are your predictions for naruto 639 and the chapters afterward with what's happened, also I do have a few other questions I just wanted people's opinions on:
1) what do you think Madara's trump card is?
2) what do you think orochimaru will do when he enters the battle?
3) do you think naruto will receive some other "power-up" soon?
4) what are your opinions of people believing naruto is a reincarnation of rikoudo senin?
5) predictions for future character deaths?
6) any other predictions you have with the story
Back to top Go down
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Academy Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 639 and beyond predictions   Chapter 639 and beyond predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:28 am

1) Can't even think what Madara's trump card is. What possibly could he do in this situation? But at least he's still a reanimation, no worries about him dying yet, or the hokages for that matter.. Wait, could Madara have guessed this would happen? If so, for the sake of his own plans he may have to defeat Obito. But if hashirama (who WAS stronger) is outmatched, what can he really do? Maybe his experience from old age taught him something we haven't seen yet!

3) I don't think Naruto will receive a power up. I think this time we're going to have to see teamwork to beat this kind of power. Naruto's powered up enough, no need to power him up even more. My guess, Madara will have to team up just to take him down. No way will they do it alone, they need him!

4) From everything that's happened, still very possible. He's gained all the tailed beasts' trust, perhaps he'll get to have another chat with them with some invaluable information?

5) My guess, someone close to Naruto. It will prove his will to continue fighting this threat with a death of someone close over his head
Back to top Go down
Might Gai
Might Gai
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 639 and beyond predictions   Chapter 639 and beyond predictions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:30 am

Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
1) Can't even think what Madara's trump card is. What possibly could he do in this situation? But at least he's still a reanimation, no worries about him dying yet, or the hokages for that matter.. Wait, could Madara have guessed this would happen? If so, for the sake of his own plans he may have to defeat Obito. But if hashirama (who WAS stronger) is outmatched, what can he really do? Maybe his experience from old age taught him something we haven't seen yet!

3) I don't think Naruto will receive a power up. I think this time we're going to have to see teamwork to beat this kind of power. Naruto's powered up enough, no need to power him up even more. My guess, Madara will have to team up just to take him down. No way will they do it alone, they need him!

4) From everything that's happened, still very possible. He's gained all the tailed beasts' trust, perhaps he'll get to have another chat with them with some invaluable information?

5) My guess, someone close to Naruto. It will prove his will to continue fighting this threat with a death of someone close over his head

1) Some sort of Genjutsu that he had stashed for just such an occasion as this, that allows him to manipulate the Juubi. More on that at 6).
2) He'll probably stand on the sidelines, offering some cryptic one-liners and observations and generally act mysterious, then res some more dudes.
3) I doubt Minato is planning to keep a hold of all that Kurama chakra he's stashing. He'll probably give it back when he remembers that he'll just regenerate if he gets owned, but his son won't.
4) Eh, kind of feels like it's all been building up to that. He's the hero. Gonna unite all the shinobi and bring peace and all that.
5) If I don't see Guy unlocking all Eight gates, I'm gonna flip. I reckon Naruto might temporarily die too, and Tsunade is on borrowed time as far as I'm concerned.
6) Madara wouldn't mention a trump card if we weren't going to see it, and the whole point of the war is to get the Juubi so they can do their big ol' Moonjutsu. We're probably going to see him regain control for a while, get the process started, and it'll be a race against time for everyone to finish the job before the whole world goes under.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 639 and beyond predictions   Chapter 639 and beyond predictions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 639 and beyond predictions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Wars :: General :: Town Bookstore-
Jump to: