Naruto Wars
Welcome to Naruto-wars, please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Wars
Welcome to Naruto-wars, please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

How would you wear your headband?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killer Bee
Killer Bee
Academy Student

How would you wear your headband? _
PostSubject: How would you wear your headband?   How would you wear your headband? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:30 am

We have seen many different headband styles in Naruto including around the neck, on the forehead, and even tied around the arms. How would you wear yours? It doesn't have to be seen in the manga, be creative!
Back to top Go down
Minato Namikaze
Minato Namikaze
Academy Teacher

PostSubject: Re: How would you wear your headband?   How would you wear your headband? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:32 am

Tied around my left Leg or my right leg.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Water Daimyƍ

PostSubject: Re: How would you wear your headband?   How would you wear your headband? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:32 am

I'd wear it as a belt.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Jiraiya
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: How would you wear your headband?   How would you wear your headband? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:33 am

on my neck!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you wear your headband?   How would you wear your headband? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How would you wear your headband?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Wars :: General :: Leaf Village Shopping District-
Jump to: