Naruto Wars
Welcome to Naruto-wars, please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Wars
Welcome to Naruto-wars, please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Land of Lava

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hiro Uchiha
Hiro Uchiha
Academy Student

Land of Lava _
PostSubject: Land of Lava   Land of Lava I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:14 am

Can I be Kage of the Land of Lava?
Back to top Go down
Hiro Yui
Hiro Yui
RPG System Leader

Land of Lava _
PostSubject: Re: Land of Lava   Land of Lava I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:00 am

Hiro Uchiha wrote:
Can I be Kage of the Land of Lava?

Toge shouldn't have made all those minor countries.

Anyway, for now only 3 of the great 5 countries are open, thus the ninja villages from those places. THe other 2 will be open after we have more members.

No one can be a ninja from one of the minor countries. You can ether be from the initial 3 or a missing nin.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Uchiha
Hiro Uchiha
Academy Student

Land of Lava _
PostSubject: Re: Land of Lava   Land of Lava I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:22 am

I want the Land of Lava or I dont play! your call?
Back to top Go down
Hiro Yui
Hiro Yui
RPG System Leader

Land of Lava _
PostSubject: Re: Land of Lava   Land of Lava I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:58 pm

Hiro Uchiha wrote:
I want the Land of Lava or I dont play! your call?

The land of Lava is a minor country.
Back to top Go down
Sasuki Kojiro
Sasuki Kojiro
Academy Student

Land of Lava _
PostSubject: Re: Land of Lava   Land of Lava I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:54 am

Whats wrong with him having that village/country?
Back to top Go down
Hiro Uchiha
Hiro Uchiha
Academy Student

Land of Lava _
PostSubject: Re: Land of Lava   Land of Lava I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:55 am

Yeah Why cant I have it?
Back to top Go down
Hiro Yui
Hiro Yui
RPG System Leader

Land of Lava _
PostSubject: Re: Land of Lava   Land of Lava I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:00 am

Because only 3 villages are allowed at this time (until we get more members).

If you become a Kage of the Land of Lava, then the Land of lava automatically becomes a great nation (replacing 1 of the 5 already established in the anime and manga). Quite frankly, hardly anyone has ever heard of the village hidden in magma or whatever. New members are unlikely to join that village.

That's why you can't become a kage of the land of lava.

Later, I'll allow members to form their own villages (if they have enough ryo) in addition to the starting 3, but until then we can only have 3.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Uchiha
Hiro Uchiha
Academy Student

Land of Lava _
PostSubject: Re: Land of Lava   Land of Lava I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:01 am

Well then I wont be taking part in the rpg sorry. I fun but i'm going back to the other forum.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Land of Lava _
PostSubject: Re: Land of Lava   Land of Lava I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Land of Lava

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Wars :: Creation and Character Center :: RPG FeedBack-
Jump to: