Naruto Wars
Welcome to Naruto-wars, please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Wars
Welcome to Naruto-wars, please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I Say Madara has till 600

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Academy Teacher

I Say Madara has till 600 _
PostSubject: I Say Madara has till 600   I Say Madara has till 600 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:34 pm

And Hashirama will eventually appear to do so...

I don't know how, but it's going to be a complete asspull, Hashirama has to come back in order to justify this Uchiha Mad(ara)ness!

Although I would completely enjoy seeing Hashirama do his plant thing, it would kill the mood, bring 2 gods into the war, where they are just going to end up doing damage to themselves...

I don't think Sasuke will do it, but this seems like Kishimoto's logical choice, Sasuke seems to be the only one to do so.
Kishi: "Hmm, put Sasuke on God level even though he isn't even on Naruto level? Seems legit"

Also, if Hashi came back, it would ruin the hype, just like Madara isn't impressing me, seriously? Bijuu level Susanoo? Please, we know that Bijuu are about Orochimaru level.
Madara, show me something to impress me, cause right now, all Kishi is making you do is troll the Kage like a cat and a mouse.
knowing Kishi, he's going to turn the mouse into Speedy Gonzales or Jerry.

Discuss on how Madara's first impression was. He dissapoint me
Back to top Go down
Danzo
Danzo
ANBU Captain

PostSubject: Re: I Say Madara has till 600   I Say Madara has till 600 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:17 am

He was still under Kabutos control so maybe that's why he hasn't killed anyone yet however now full powered free willed madara is released. I say he goes on an absolute killing spree and kills at least 3 kages.
Back to top Go down
Tobirama Senju
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: I Say Madara has till 600   I Say Madara has till 600 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:18 am

600 what...issues,minutes?
And I believe Yamato will have something to do with this.What I don't know,but since he is the only other wood user still alive I see it as a logical choice.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: I Say Madara has till 600   I Say Madara has till 600 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:19 am

Madara merges his bijuu level Susanoo with Mokuton to create an unstoppable, flower powered burning monstrosity. That should be impressive.

Anyways....his first impression though....blowing out of the summoned casket was sweet.

His constant cheap digs at everyone. Super sweet.

Cutting mountains in half.... ridiculously sweet.

Considering he has another guy inside him though...I think he might be swinging the other side of the fence...... too far?

Overall....Madara in the manga is great.

I = Impressed.
Back to top Go down
Gaara
Gaara
Wind Daimyƍ

PostSubject: Re: I Say Madara has till 600   I Say Madara has till 600 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:21 am

Hashi can't come back, he was taken by the reaper death seal....
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga
Neji Hyuga
Academy Teacher

PostSubject: Re: I Say Madara has till 600   I Say Madara has till 600 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:22 am

Well, I feel like in order for the new generation of shinobi to solidify their worth, they are going to need to find a way to defeat Madara. If they don't defeat him then that indicates ZERO progress over time. In which case, I don't think Hashi will/can/should be around to save their behinds.

I personally, am not shocked by what Madara has been able to accomplish. Still though, he is ridiculously strong. I think he's a boss for talkin the talk and walkin the walk, but I want to see more out of him. I bet he's still getting used to how to work with his sharingan in combination with his rinnegan and Hashi's DNA, but idk. I'm just gonna wait and see what this guy does because he seems to get more OP by the minute.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Tobi
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: I Say Madara has till 600   I Say Madara has till 600 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:24 am

Something huge will happen in chp. 600! Believe it!
Back to top Go down
Minato Namikaze
Minato Namikaze
Academy Teacher

PostSubject: Re: I Say Madara has till 600   I Say Madara has till 600 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:26 am

Not satisfied because Kishi's trying to make characters that defy the nature of Narutoverse.
Back to top Go down
Sakumo Hatake
Sakumo Hatake
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: I Say Madara has till 600   I Say Madara has till 600 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:27 am

He's a 1337 h4x Uchiha, I expect him to do way more than he already has. Chapter 610 tops.
Back to top Go down
Tobirama Senju
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: I Say Madara has till 600   I Say Madara has till 600 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:33 am

Tobi wrote:
Something huge will happen in chp. 600! Believe it!

oh ok
I was a little confuzed thar fer a second.
Back to top Go down
Jiraiya
Jiraiya
Jounin

PostSubject: Re: I Say Madara has till 600   I Say Madara has till 600 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:38 am

Chapter 600.

Either Tobi's identity is revealed, Kabuto dies or Madara is sealed, one of those.
Back to top Go down
Muta Aburame
Muta Aburame
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: I Say Madara has till 600   I Say Madara has till 600 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:41 am

Shodaime!

will be an epic fight if it is once again Hashirama Senju vs. Madara Uchiha
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Say Madara has till 600   I Say Madara has till 600 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Say Madara has till 600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Wars :: General :: Town Bookstore-
Jump to: