Naruto Wars
Welcome to Naruto-wars, please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Wars
Welcome to Naruto-wars, please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Bee and the eight-tails

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toad Sage
Toad Sage
Fire Daimyō

Shinobi Profile
Character Stats:
Jutsu List:
Items:

Bee and the eight-tails _
PostSubject: Bee and the eight-tails   Bee and the eight-tails I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:35 am

So we all know that Killer Bee has full control over his beast through a partnership of sorts. Well what i've been wondering is when the eight-tails gets pasted along later down the line will he continue to be "good" or will he revert to his old ways of ramaping and destruction? Maybe it's just Bee that changed him temporaily or maybe he changed for the better himself, thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.naruto-wars.com
Madara Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Water Daimyō

Bee and the eight-tails _
PostSubject: Re: Bee and the eight-tails   Bee and the eight-tails I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:40 am

Idk, there really isnt any information on this at all.

I would have to assume that he's permanently like this, as personalities dont change with JUST one person, so even if he does, I think a good attitude is much to difficult to get rid of these days.

But its hard to get a good attitude
Back to top Go down

Bee and the eight-tails

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Wars :: General :: Town Bookstore-
Jump to: