Naruto Wars
Welcome to Naruto-wars, please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Wars
Welcome to Naruto-wars, please enjoy your stay and register today. Here you can Role play with one of the best rpg systems on the web! You can also View all the Naruto videos, read all the manga, talk about Naruto, other anime, and much much more! Join us today and begin your Adventure.
Naruto Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Wars

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Superman vs. Hulk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Obito Uchiha
Obito Uchiha
Chuunin

Superman vs. Hulk _
PostSubject: Superman vs. Hulk   Superman vs. Hulk I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:01 am

Mind set: IC
25 meters away.
Rules:
No leaving earth
No destroying earth
No throwing opponent into space.
Fight must end with a clear winner.
Back to top Go down
Hidan
Hidan
Academy Teacher

Superman vs. Hulk _
PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. Hulk   Superman vs. Hulk I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:23 am

Superman when will everyone learn superman is the man. lol
Back to top Go down
Kabuto Yakushi
Chuunin

Superman vs. Hulk _
PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. Hulk   Superman vs. Hulk I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:31 am

I will agree with Stan Lee. The creator of Hulk. Stan Lee stated superman has a limit to his power well Hulk does not have one.
The longer the fight goes on the more powerful Hulk gets and soon would be more powerful then Superman.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Superman vs. Hulk _
PostSubject: Re: Superman vs. Hulk   Superman vs. Hulk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superman vs. Hulk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Wars :: Battle Grounds :: Multiverse-
Jump to: